Connected to the Throat Chakra – the tool of communication, and the Third-Eye Chakra – that which connects us to the spiritual world, Labradorite toes that line between what we need here on earth and what can help us to leap higher. The Stone of Transformation and the Stone of Courage, if those two things call to you then Labradorite may be the healing stone you have been waiting for. Far from just a pretty face, Labradorite with its light shot color schemes seems to whisper powerful healing. Labradorite clears out all that junk, revitalizing the spirit with a bright burst of energy and keeps you ticking rather than being weighed down by events of the world and personal responsibilities. If you ever needed a hint of motivation to rise to the challenge, Labradorite is ever ready to be your personal mascot.
BENEFITS OF WEARING CRYSTAL JEWELRY
- Support Renewing Your Vitality: Crystals can help to clear away “energetic debris” and negative energy, and also balance your subtle energies, and positively affect your physical health and mental well-being in pretty phenomenal ways.
- Balance Chakra: Healing crystal enhances your physical, emotional and mental health by affecting your chakras. Some “high vibrational” crystals also can open your awareness to higher levels of consciousness
- Gorgeous Accessories: Every crystal and gemstone is a unique, beautiful and magical work of art by Nature. No matter what outfit you’re wearing, there is a crystal that will add the perfect finishing touch, and they never go out of style.
- It’s meaningful: Jewelry made of different crystal materials can bring you different curative effects and surprises. If you are attracted to the color of a crystal, you are in desperate need of the healing and purification of this crystal.
- Category: Crystal Crown
- Origin: India
- Genuine gemstones: Labradorite
- Size: 6.30"*6.30"*6.69"(16*16*17cm)
- Each Set weight: Approx 150g
CARING FOR YOUR GEMSTONE JEWELRY
- Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals,cosmetics,wine,acid and alkali.
- Clean gemstone jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Then, store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection.
- Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones.
- Remove any gemstone jewelry before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.